By the due date assigned post a rough draft of your annotated bibliography, following the assignment guidelines below.
By the end of week, comment on at least two of your classmates’ submissions, following the Peer Response Guidelines below.
After deciding on the topic for your researched argumentative essay, locate at least three credible sources in the South University Online Library. (You may include more if you like.) Take notes on your sources, following the methods outlined in the Week 3 lecture about note-taking. For each source, note the main idea, evaluate the credibility of the author, and consider how the text relates to your topic. Remember to create your references as you search for use in the bibliography and locating the articles again when you begin writing the essay.
Steps to Take
- Draft a references page in APA format.
- Include at least three sources.
- After each reference entry, provide a paragraph about the source, including the following:
- Summarize relevant information from the source.
- Evaluate the credibility of the author.
- Explain how the source relates to the position you plan to argue in your research paper.
View some annotated bibliography examples.
Here is help for Creating Annotated Bibliographies.