See the following instructions for this Case Study assignment:
You are hired as a lead consultant to implement a Biometric Access Control System for a Water Utility in a large city in the United States. You are to develop an implementation plan that must be presented to the Water Utility Director. Develop your Implementation Plan using the following outline:
2.0 Overview of technical approach to Biometric Access Control Implementation (high level methodology)
3.0 Detailed testing process
- Your submission should be 4 to 6 pages long (not including the title page and the reference page)
- All sections are represented (Sections 1.0 – 4.0).
- Utilize correct grammar and spelling.
- APA format with title page, proper citations and a reference page.
- Include and cite references as needed.
This case study provides you an opportunity to explain what you would do in a situation where your client is expecting you to provide guidance and a detailed implementation solution. You are not predicting what will happen, so much as providing courses of action.
The Word document in APA Style formatting which is 4-6 pages plus the title page and the reference pages (10% of the course grade)