Basically, we’re asking here for you to reflect on your own experience with ebusiness—
shopping, banking, information seeking, etc. What kinds of websites have
you had experience with? What sorts of transactions have you had? With what sorts
of results? How about your friends and family? Any real successes or problems?
What is your current opinion of online economic activity? Do you see it changing in
the near or long term future? What might have to happen to cause you to change
In some cases, you might want to go online and do a little research about the
companies you’re talking about and some of the kinds of technology involved in your
transactions. This might help you be more effective in your critique of certain
experiences; the more you know, the better you are able to evaluate what actually
So—think about these things, and then prepare a short (2–3 page) paper
summarizing your experiences as described above and your evaluation of them.
The following items will be assessed in particular:
- The degree to which you have carried out the assignment completely, or clarified why you could not and investigated alternatives;
- Your ability to describe your experiences clearly and draw conclusions from them,not just narrate events;
- Your ability to focus on the overall purposes of the assignment, not just its specific steps
- Your use of some in text references to what you have read; please cite all sources properly.
- Uses relevant and credible sources to support assertions; uses in-text citations; properly formats references.
NEED AT LEAST 1 REFERENCE. IN-TEXT CITATIONS REQUIRED-MUST MATCH REFERENCES, APA FORMAT, AND LESS THAN 5% TURN IT IN SCORE!!!