Unit 7 Final Project: Cumulative Strategy and Leadership Report
Complete the final, cumulative strategic plan and leadership analysis for your company or organization. Use all of the tools necessary to summarize the strategic and implementation plan.
This final evaluation should be 10-12 pages in length, at least 3 references, and APA formatted; you may reuse, adapt, and combine work previously completed in units 2, 4, and 6.
A successful paper will include analysis of the following:
- Provide a general description of the organization (started in unit 2)
- Identify the Vision and mission statements (started in unit 2)
- Evaluate the role of ethics, social responsibility, and environmental sustainability in strategy implementation (started in unit 2)
- Define what is core and non-core business (started in unit 2)
- Identify Global strategies (started in unit 4)
- Provide strategies for diversified companies (started in unit 4)
- Review five sources of revenue (started in unit 6)
- Assess any internal organizational components that impact strategy implementation (started in unit 6)
- Create a final, summary, action plan for business integration, and strategic planning suggestions (NEW in unit 7)
- From book Crafting & Executing Strategy: The Quest For Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases 20th Edition